Oct 3, 2011

Gears of War 3 Wallpaper Contest


It's been a while since the last time I've posted any news on the blog so here is finally something new. I have a couple of things to tell you about.
Though it was for the US residents only, I wanted to take part so bad -I've painted one.
All the three entries (version with different logo placement) were deleted by the remorseless dA bot from the contest's gallery shortly after they've been uploaded.
There is a number of pretty cool entries, but nonetheless - I have reuploaded my work and it is still there, in the gallery. I'm not taking any chances in that very contest though - simply not eligible to participate.

In case you want to download the painting without the GoW logo or with it in the top left corner - go the dA and look for it in the description.
And as it says, - the description - for the first time ever I have recorded the painting process. I haven't been recording from the very beginning though. And not till the end neither. But still, in case you are interested - be sure to check it out:

And it came out to be so long I had to split it into two parts - here is the second one:


Thanks in advance for watching.
Be sure to comment or else if you got something to tell me - some kindz of suggestinoz, your attitude to stuff and such. Would be quite good to know what do you think.