BAG - volume 2



My second entry for the Blizzard's Account Guardian (BAG, you guessed it) contest.
A little story behind this, as I wrote on the deviantart: If Olaf and Baleog (dudes on sides) fail (what's very unlikely) to protect the Account (which's the laptop xD) Eric (the guy on the center) will run away from any threats. He's called Eric the Swift for a reason! xD 

And so, here's the main reason I'm posting the piece here, on my blog - a couple WIP shots. Or some "step by step" images:


Image on the left: as you can see here, I've been playing around with the concept at first: the top picture's depicting a Tauren in the Terran armor along with the Protoss defending a boy with a laptop.


For those of you who do not know or somehow forgot the guys - The Lost Vikings
Hope you enjoy (: